|1||The Shadow Of Your Smile (Love Theme From "The Sand Piper")|
Drums – Buddy WilliamsMixed By – François KevorkianPercussion [Additional] – Tony EavesWritten-By – J. Mandel, P. F. Webster
|2||Let Me Show You (A World Of Wonder)|
Backing Vocals – Brenda White, Curtis King, Norma Jean WrightElectric Bass [Additional] – James (Fish) BenjaminWritten-By – C. Alexander, H. Eaves III
|3||Don't You Wanna Ride (The D Train)|
Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement], Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement], Performer [Keyboards], Arranged By [Keyboards], Programmed By [Keyboards] – The "D" Train BandDrums – Craig Stuart Guitar – Major (Dale) SaundersWritten-By – F. MacFarlayne, H. Eaves III, J. Williams, J. Batton
|4||Are You Ready For Me|
Drums – Hubert Eaves Jr. IVElectric Bass [Additional] – Kevin EavesGuitar [Solo] – Elliot GlenWritten-By – H. Eaves III, J. Williams
|5||Children Of The World|
Directed By [Choir] – Carl Williams Vocals – The Institutional (Young Adult) Choir Of BrooklynWritten-By – H. Eaves III
|6||Keep Giving Me Love|
Electric Bass [Additional] – Hubert Eaves Jr. IVPercussion – Steve KroonWritten-By – H. Eaves III, J. Williams
Written-By – H. Eaves III, J. Williams
|PRL 14109||D Train||Music (LP, Album)||Prelude Records||PRL 14109||US||1983|
|2C 068-65137||D-Train||Music (LP, Album)||Pathé Marconi EMI||2C 068-65137||France||1983|
|812 937-4 0||D-Train||Music (Cass, Album)||Prelude Records||812 937-4 0||Brazil||1983|
|SPLK-7060||D Train||Music (CD, Album, RE)||Unidisc||SPLK-7060||Canada||1992|
|812 937-19, 812 937-1 9||D Train||Music (LP, Album)||Prelude Records, Prelude Records||812 937-19, 812 937-1 9||Brazil||1983|
- Arranged By [Background Vocal Arrangement] – Curtis King
- Arranged By [Horn & String] – Sinclair Acey
- Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement], Performer [Keyboards], Arranged By [Keyboards], Programmed By [Keyboards] – Hubert Eaves III (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Art Direction, Executive Producer – Tom Hoover
- Backing Vocals – James Williams (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Concertmaster – Guy Lumia
- Contractor [Horn & String], Harp – Eugene Bianco
- Drums – Howard King (tracks: A1, B1 to B3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Glenn Rosenstein
- Engineer [Assistant] [Counterpoint] – Phil Castellano
- Engineer [Assistant] [Sigma Sound] – Jimmy Santis
- Engineer [Counterpoint] – Ben Wisch
- Engineer [Sigma Sound], Mixed By – John Potoker
- Engineer [Sound Lab] – Mike Potash, Pete Diorio
- Guitar – Ed (Tree) Moore (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Lead Vocals – James Williams
- Mixed By – Ben Wisch (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B4), Pete Diorio (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B4)
- Other [Men's Grooming] – Alfonso Grundy, Audrey Smaltz Inc.
- Percussion – Billy King (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B4)
- Photography By – Trudy Schlachter
- Producer [Prelude Production Coordinator] – Gerry Kuster
- Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By [Horn & String], Executive Producer – Hubert Eaves III
Produced for Huemar Productions Inc.
Recorded at Sound Lab Studio. Additional Recording and Mixing at and Counterpoint Studios and Sigma Sound NYC.
Original sound recording made by Prelude Records. CBS Records are exclusive licensees for the UK.
A1, A3, B1-B4: Peterman & Co. Ltd. (Carlin)
A2: Big Three Music Ltd.
℗&© 1983 Prelude Records, Distributed by CBS Records.
Shorepack by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Matrix / Runout (A side, etched): PRL-25295-A1
- Matrix / Runout (B side, etched): PRL-25295-B1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Prelude Records
- Copyright (c) – Prelude Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Produced For – Huemar Productions Inc.
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Peterman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Big Three Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sound Lab Studios
- Mixed At – Counterpoint Studios
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
Music is the second studio album by the American urbanpost-disco group D Train, released in 1983 on Prelude Records via the United States and United Kingdom. The album was remastered by Canadian label Unidisc Records in 1992 including five bonus tracks. The album was produced by its musical group member Hubert Eaves III. Recording sessions began in late 1982 and finished in mid 1983. Bonus tracks on the remastered version. Music - D Train. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Исполнитель: D Train. 1983 r&b. Like its predecessor, Music is loaded with upbeat numbers and throws in a ballad to show that Eaves is much better at crafting energetic material for dancefloors. Track Listing. Train released their first single You're the One For Me in late 1981. Several other singles from the album were moderately successful. In 1984, D. Train had their only Billboard Hot 100 entry with Something's On Your Mind, which climbed to 79 and was later covered by Miles Davis D Train. The D Train. Исполнитель: Various artists. 2015 soundtracks. Music CDs Music All Categories Antiques Art Baby Books, Comics & Magazines Business, Office & Industrial Cameras & Photography Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles Clothes, Shoes & Accessories Coins Collectables ComputersTablets & Networking Crafts Dolls & Bears DVDs, Films & TV Events Tickets Garden & Patio Health & Beauty Holidays & Travel Home, Furniture & DIY Jewellery & Watches Mobile Phones & Communication Music Musical Instruments Pet Supplies Pottery, Porcelain & Glass Property Sound & Vision Sporting Goods. Songs in album D-Train - Music 1983. D-Train - Keep Giving Me Love Album Mix. D-Train - The Shadow Of Your Smile. D-Train - Are You Ready For Me. D-Train - Music Remix. D-Train - Children Of The World. D-Train - Let Me Show You A World Of Wonder. D-Train - Don't You Wanna Ride The D. D-Train - Keep Giving Me Love. Listen to music from D Train like You're the One for Me, Youre the One for Me - Radio Mix & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from D Train. D-Train earned their nickname from James Williams defensive tactics in the division and city championship football team. James was a recognised member of the Erasmus High School Choral Club. Having signed to the Epic, Prelude label, the group found greater success in the U. than read more. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от James D-Train Williams на маркетплейсе . Album: Music. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1983 rams horn ramsh 5066 lp vinyl dance classic
Performer: D Train
Release date: 1983
Label: Prelude Records
Style: Funk, Disco
Catalog: PRL 25295
Size MP3: 1851 mb
Size FLAC: 2909 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album