|5||Soldier In Our Town||3:22|
|6||Easy Rider (Let The Wind Pay The Way)||3:06|
|8||Best Years Of Your Life||4:00|
|9||Slower Than Guns||3:50|
|SD 33-339||Iron Butterfly With Pinera & Rhino||Iron Butterfly With Pinera & Rhino - Metamorphosis (LP, Album, CTH)||ATCO Records||SD 33-339||US||1970|
|40294, 40.294||Iron Butterfly||Métamorphosis (LP, Album)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||40294, 40.294||France||1971|
|SAL-933959||Iron Butterfly With Pinera & Rhino||Iron Butterfly With Pinera & Rhino - Metamorphosis (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SAL-933959||Australia||1970|
|SD 33-339||Iron Butterfly With Pinera & Rhino||Iron Butterfly With Pinera & Rhino - Metamorphosis (LP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic||SD 33-339||Italy||1971|
|2330035||Iron Butterfly||Metamorphosis (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl)||Atlantic||2330035||Greece||Unknown|
- Arranged By – Iron Butterfly, Richard Podolor
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Geoff Gans
- Artwork [Back Cover] – Robert Blue
- Bass – Lee Dorman
- Design [Reissue] – Barry E. Eames
- Drums – Ron Bushy
- Engineer – Bill Cooper
- Guitar – El Rhino
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Mike Pinera
- Lead Vocals, Organ – Doug Ingle
- Liner Notes – Barry Alfonso
- Lyrics By – Robert Woods Edmondson (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 8)
- Other [Original Album Courtesy Of] – Rick Gagnon
- Photography By [Front Cover], Art Direction – Roger Webster
- Photography By [Inside], Art Direction [Inside] – Bob Jenkins
- Producer – Richard Podolor
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Ken Perry
- Sitar, Twelve-String Guitar – Richard Podolor
- Twelve-String Guitar – Bill Cooper
- Written-By – Iron Butterfly
Recorded at American Recording Company, Studio City, CA
Front Cover Photo & Art Direction: Environmental Communications
Rhino presents Atlantic & Atco Remasters series
This album was originally issued at Atco #33-339, 8/13/70.
© 1970 & 1993 Atlantic Recording Corp.
Produced under license from Atlantic Recording Corp.
Standard jewel case with black tray.
Sticker on front cover says:
WITH PINERA & RHINO
A Classic Reemerges From the Coccoon
After 20 Years!
Digitally Remastered with New Liner Notes!
- Barcode: 0 8122-71522-2 2
- Barcode: 081227152222
- Matrix / Runout: WEA Mfg. Olyphant Y20697 3 R2 71522-2 RE-1 01 M1S2 CI
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L903
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3J
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U4K
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Marlu Music
- Manufactured By – Rhino Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Rhino Records Inc.
- Recorded At – American Recording Co.
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y20697
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA
Metamorphosis is the fifth album by Iron Butterfly, released on August 13, 1970. It reached number 16 on the US charts. Mike Pinera, and Larry El Rhino Reinhardt, became members of Iron Butterfly in the early part of 1970. The album was recorded at American Recording studio and produced by Richard Podolor, engineered by Bill Cooper. The single Easy Rider, reached number 66 on the Billboard chart, making it the band's biggest hit aside from In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. The album is noted for having one. Metamorphosis - Iron Butterfly. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Completa la tua Collezione su Iron Butterfly With Pinera & Rhino. Iron Butterfly. Rock 1970. Those two were originally given equal billing with the remaining group, known as Iron Butterfly with Pinera and El Rhino. This album would fare commercially less well than Ball, but it did feature the No. 66 single Easy Rider Let the Wind Pay the Way, the groups second-highest-charting single. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida had been their biggest hit at No. WMG от лица компании Atco BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Metamorphosis is the fourth studio album by Iron Butterfly, released on August 13, 1970. Though not as successful as its predecessor Ball 1969, it reached number 16 on the US charts. Erik Brann, who left because of band disputes, was replaced by four session guitarists. Two of them, Mike Pinera, and Larry Rhino Reinhardt called El Rhino on the sleeve, would become members of Iron Butterfly before the album's release. Iron Butterfly - Metamorphosis 1970. To favorites 7 Download album. Listen album. Psychedelic Rock. Songs in album Iron Butterfly - Metamorphosis 1970. Iron Butterfly - Free Flight. Iron Butterfly - New Day. Iron Butterfly - Shady Lady. Iron Butterfly - Best Years Of Our Life. Iron Butterfly - Slower Than Guns. Iron Butterfly - Stone Believer. Iron Butterfly - Soldier In Our Town. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. The Jumping off point for Captain Beyond. This is a fine offering by Iron Butterfly with the twin guitar lead attack of Rhino and Mike Pinera. I would give it actually 4. 5 stars if they allowed. I've liked this better than the other Butterfly stuff that I've heard yes, Including the big hit. On Ball, Iron Butterfly began to expand their sound, attempting to write more concisely. On Metamorphosis, the group continued their musical explorations, adding a layered production to their sound. However, only keyboardistvocalist Doug Ingle was enthusiastic about the band's new musical direction and most of the group refused to participate in the recording of the album, claiming it strayed too far from Iron Butterfly's signature sound
Performer: Iron Butterfly , With Pinera & Rhino
Label: Rhino Records
Style: Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock
Catalog: R2 71522
Size MP3: 1035 mb
Size FLAC: 1129 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Record source: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Repress