Written-By – E. Hinton
|2||Brand New Man|
Written-By – A. Howard, E. Hinton
Written-By – Pomus-Shuman
|4||Back To The City|
Written-By – Nighthawks
|5||I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me)|
Written-By – Walsh, Omartian, Price, Barry
|6||One Nite Stand|
Written-By – Al Green
|7||Every Night And Every Day|
Written-By – J. McCracklin
|8||Pretty Girls And Cadillacs|
Written-By – B. Johnson
Written-By – Renald Richard
|10||Don't Go No Further|
Written-By – W. Dixon
|11||Upside Your Head|
Written-By – B. Johnson
|SRM 1-3833, 9110.161||The Nighthawks||The Nighthawks (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||SRM 1-3833, 9110.161||US||1980|
|SRM 1-3833||The Nighthawks||The Nighthawks (LP, Album, PRC)||Mercury||SRM 1-3833||US||1980|
|6337 111||The Nighthawks||The Nighthawks (LP, Album)||Mercury||6337 111||Netherlands||1980|
|MCR4-1-3833, 9110.161||The Nighthawks||The Nighthawks (Cass)||Mercury, Mercury||MCR4-1-3833, 9110.161||US||1980|
|6337 111||The Nighthawks||The Nighthawks (LP, Album)||Mercury||6337 111||UK||1980|
- Art Direction – Peltier Hirsch And Associates
- Bass, Vocals – Jan Zukowski
- Design – Larry R. Hirsch, The Nighthawks
- Drums, Vocals – Pete Ragusa
- Engineer [Recording] – Steve Melton
- Engineer [Remix] – Bill Brady, Glenn Kern, Jimmy Thackery
- Guitar, Vocals – Jimmy Thackery
- Harp, Vocals – Mark Wenner
- Photography By – Mark Farris
- Producer – Johnny Stainze, The Nighthawks
Recorded January 1980 at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio, Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
Remix Omega Studios, Kensington MD
Released with a one page insert.
℗ 1980 Phonogram, Inc. ℗ © 1980 PolyGram Records, Inc.
A1, B1 published by No-Exit Music, BMI
A2 published by Sophisticate Music, BMI
A3 published by Metric Music, BMI
A4 published by Nighthawks Music, BMI
A5 published by JEC Publishing, Al Green Music Inc., BMI
A6 published by Jeanette Music, BMI
B2 published by Elvis Presley Music, BMI
B3 published by Arc, BMI
B4 published by Rightsong Music, BMI
B5 published by ABC Music Inc. Holicanthis Music [Sic], Golden Clover Productions, ASCAP
Label on both sides has "18" at beginning of address line, indicating Presswell printing (See pictures)
Cover catalogue number is "SRM 1-3883"
Label catalogue number is "SRM-1-3833" (additional hyphen between M and 1)
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched): SRM-1-3833-RE-PW-A11. (PR)P
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched): SRM-1-3833-RE-PW-B 11 (PR)P
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped): KENDUM-D
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped): KENDUM-C
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Marketed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Remixed At – Omega Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – No Exit Music
- Published By – Sophisticate Music
- Published By – Metric Music
- Published By – Nighthawks Music
- Published By – JEC Publishing Corporation
- Published By – Al Green Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jeanette Music
- Published By – Elvis Presley Music
- Published By – Arc Music
- Published By – Rightsong Music
- Published By – ABC Music Inc.
- Published By – Holicanthus Music
- Published By – Golden Clover Productions
Nighthawks is the only studio album by American hip hop duo Nighthawks, which consisted of rappers Cage and Camu Tao. It was released on December 3, 2002 under Eastern Conference Records. The album is a rap opera concept album. Nighthawks came to be through Cage's love for cop movies. It puts Cage and Camu Tao in the personas of fictional police detectives Deke DaSilva and Matthew Fox. The album was created in a one-week creative binge. I do not own the copyright to this recording so if it needs to be removed, I will remove it. If you like this album please buy it for the full Nighthawks - The Nighthawks 1980. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Blues Rock. The Nighthawks. Songs in album The Nighthawks - The Nighthawks 1980. The Nighthawks - Mainline. The Nighthawks - Upside Your Head. The Nighthawks - Every Night And Every Day. The Nighthawks - Back To The City. The Nighthawks - One Nite Stand. The Nighthawks - Pretty Girls And Cadillacs. The Nighthawks - Brand New Man. 1 The Nighthawks are a blues and roots music band based in Washington, DC. Formed in 1972, the Nighthawks underwent several personnel changes before stabilizing the lineup of Mark Wenner harmonica, Jimmy Thackery lead guitar, Jan Zukowsk1 The Nighthawks are a blues and roots music band based in Washington, DC. The Nighthawks are Mark Wenner harmonica, Paul Bell lead guitar, Johnny Castle bass guitar, and Pete Ragusa drums. Formed in 1972, the Nighthawks underwent several personnel changes before stabilizing the line read more. Formed in 1972, the Nighthawks underwent several personnel changes before stabilizing the lineup of Mark Wenner harmonica, Jimmy Thackery lead guitar, Jan Zukowsk read more. blues rock. Album 1982 19 Songs. Get Started. Internet Service Terms. Cookie Warning. Jimmy Stewart & The Nighthawks: Rock on the Moon. Biography by Bill Dahl. Follow Artist. A hard-driving bar band with strong Chicago blues roots. Read Full Biography. Overview . Biography . ONEF 008 Nighthawks EP by Alix Perez, released 20 October 2017 1. Lucky Charm 2. Blips 3. Nighthawks 4. Missing Pieces ft. Javeon Proudly presenting the new Nighthawks EP from the label founder, Alix Perez. Each track is vastly different from the next. Javeons vocals are a stunning addition, and Blips is a nod to the harder, more industrial side side of Alixs musical character. Alix Perez - Nighthawks EP. RecordVinyl Digital Album. Includes unlimited streaming of ONEF 008 Nighthawks EP via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Sold Out. Title: Nighthawks 2019. Show HTML View more styles. Wide-eyed Midwest transplant Stan Chace Crawford agrees to play wingman to his calculating and privileged roommate Chad Kevin Zegers as they embark upon an exploration of glittering New York nightlife, whose darkest secrets are held captive by an elite band of millennials known as Nighthawks. Written by Grant S
Performer: The Nighthawks
Title: The Nighthawks
Release date: 1980
Style: Chicago Blues, Modern Electric Blues
Catalog: SRM 1-3833, SRM-1-3833, 9110.161
Size MP3: 2978 mb
Size FLAC: 2448 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Presswell Pressing